Wednesday, June 10, 2009

just because i don't have a car, doesn't mean I can't pimp my ride

I noticed, after my year-long hiatus from vancouver, first that there are a lot more people...and second, that a lot of these people are riding bicycles. Especially Downtown where new bike lanes are popping up faster than the lines at Japa Dog during lunch hour.

I think it'd be a pretty effective way to advertise if we were to stick large-scale spoke cards (don't pretend like you never had these) in the wheels of rental and courier bikes:

An example of a bike ad for Agoo, a no-frills clothing company for active kids. Since Agoo's clothes are stain-resistant, the slogan could say: wash the stains away. The turn and stop action of the wheels would be like watching the spin cycle on a wonky washing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment